I have recently launched a new version of my webpage which you can check out here. While I was surfing the world wide web for ideas I came across so many beautiful wedding photo blogs, engagement shoots of couples and DIY tips and tricks for the bride on a budget… So it is my turn to give you brides out there some inspiration for your upcoming nuptials and why not start with my favourite theme! I personally LOVE Boho Style weddings so here is my first inspirational photo blog!
Hand crafted bridal head piece created by Amy Oram at www.teeki.com.au
I really love the naturally stems and the pearls and broach for added detail.
I love the detail in the back of the dress, lace is very in for weddings this year!
These buttonholes are so gorgeous! I love how they are held together with twine.
Keep your Boho styled wedding simple with natural and recycled finds, soft colours and special accessories!
Some days I really struggle with peoples attitudes and personalities, I wonder what happened in their child hood to make them such two face horrible people!? I know I am not perfect but I would never purposely say or do something to hurt someone and make them feel worthless and I think people who talk behind other peoples backs are cowards. I deal with a few people in my life like this and it can be very hard to keep a smile on my face and very exhausting not to just tell them how I feel (I am rather strong willed!) so here are some beautiful words to help you get past these toxic people and live your life how you want to, happy and free!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. I believe in karma, you get out what you put in and the people who have done you wrong with get kicked up the bum (or worse) by karma!
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. When you think it is the end of the world…don’t, there is something amazing around the corner!
Life is beautiful. And far to short, ignore all the haters and be who you are.
Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live. If your happy doing what you do and are happy with who you are with then no-one should ever have a problem with it!
As we grow up we realise it is less important to have lots of friends and more important to have real ones. Do all those people you added on Facebook really count? Would they be there for you if you really needed them?
Think happy be happy! What else can I say…
I hope these beautiful words stick with you and help you deal with some of the negative people we all come across in life, do you have any favourite quotes or nice phrases you live your life by? I would love to hear them!
Stay beautiful on the inside Xx
Posted in Life
Tagged Life, people, words
I really don’t like the fact that day light savings is over and so is summer but there is a bright side to this madness and I have a few small tips to get you in the mood for the cold months ahead!
- It is lighter in the morning and gets dark a lot quicker at night so why not rug up, get your running shoes on and get out for a jog in the crisp air before work! It will wake you up and give you more energy for the day and once you are getting your heart rate up your whole body will warm up!
- Even though I love summer I really enjoy buying winter clothes and getting all rugged up, why not get creative and make a scarf or some mittens ready for the frost! Or go on a winter clothes shopping spree with your girl friends.
- I am stuck in an office all day but I always try to get away from my computer on my lunch break – put on a jacket and grab your umbrella and get out for some fresh air, when I come back to my desk I feel refreshed and the last part of the day flies by.
- Feeling cold, did you know that if you picture something warm like a fire or the sun it can actually make you feel warmer, its always best to wear too many items of clothing than not enough.
- Crappy and rainy on the weekend? Go and see a movie or get the girls together and meet at your fav café for a coffee.
If you are feeling a little sluggish at the moment keep the flu at bay with lots of vitamin C, drink warm lemon drinks in the morning they are great for getting all the toxins out of your body and also give you that vitamin kick you’ll need to fight off colds and flu’s.
So make the most of the sun while you can (if there is any) and don’t be afraid of Autumn and Winter, its a great time to snuggle up with a good book or a DVD to watch and you can still get out there and keep fit and healthy!
Have a great Easter weekend – lets hope we can keep the sunshine for one more week Xx